- Incredible big rustic and modern villa with panoramic sea views.
- Quiet and tranquil private villa with a large terrace, heated pool, jacuzzi, barbecue area, chill out area and sun lounger’s area.
- Free WIFI, satellite TV with channels in Spanish, English.
- Easy parking in front of the villa.
- The town of Tias has shops, restaurants, supermarkets all 5 min by car.
- Lanzarote enjoys good weather throughout the year, an excellent location for the winter sun; just 2.5 hours flight from the peninsula.
THE USUAL BORING STUFF NOBODY READS!
- INSIDE: The villa has three (3) large bedrooms with air conditioning (A / C), the main one with a private bathroom, and the other two double bedrooms with one (1) shared bathroom, Two large living rooms with A / C (works with coins), one with a TV and the other with a comfortable sofa-bed, a spacious kitchenette complete with all appliances (toaster, oven, kettle, microwave, etc.), We supply bedding, towels, beach towels, shampoo, gel, paper napkins, kitchen paper, scouring pads, hand and kitchen soap, detergents for the washing machine and dishwasher, floor scrubbers, a bottle of water per guest, hair dryer, heater, iron with board iron, clothespin and clothesline.
- OUTSIDE: The terrace has different very comfortable and spacious areas, covered chill out area with pergola to relax lying down, jacuzzi area, heated pool, sun lounger area, covered dining area with pergolas and a barbecue area.
- SERVICES: If you stay more than 8 days in the studio, we will do a free cleaning where we will provide you with clean towels and sheets.
Tías was chosen as a place of retirement by the Nobel Prize for Literature José Saramago on the island of Lanzarote because there you can enjoy two environments, sun and beach tourism and the traditional peasant life around the vineyards.
The town has everything you may need from shops, supermarkets, butchers, bakeries, groceries, restaurants, to hairdressers and 5 minutes away you have Puerto del Carmen!
Lanzarote enjoys good weather all year round, being an excellent location with winter sun, just a 4-hour flight from the UK and Northern Europe. The most famous local attraction is the Timanfaya National Park, where you can see the most amazing volcanic lunar landscape. There are many other attractions not to be missed, such as the Jameos del Agua caves, Los Verdes cave, Mirador del Río, El Golfo, Teguise Sunday market, César Manrique's house, Jardin de Cactus and the region La Geria winery.
There are countless magnificent white sand beaches, as well as the famous black sand beach at El Golfo. The island is ideal for water sports such as surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, diving, snorkeling, fishing, boating, swimming and golf among others. The island is famous for the triathlon and especially for its international ironman event. The island is a cyclist's paradise for both road and off-road enthusiasts. There are fantastic sports facilities all over the island.
Lanzarote is one of the cheapest places in the world to rent a car, there are many companies that we use regularly, since they do not charge any deposit and full insurance without questions is included in their rates, cars are usually around 130 euros per week with all-inclusive and they have offices at the airport where cars can be picked up and dropped off, just book online.
The islands of La Graciosa and Fuerteventura are less than 30 minutes by ferry for a great day trip, if you fancy going from island to island.
We are a family run business and we are passionate about the island and our activities. We can offer help or advice in the following: hiking, walking, surfing, kayaking, windsurfing, wing foiling, paddle tennis and Crossfit. We have the best and largest surf shop on the island, all our guests benefit from a 20% discount in the shop.
- SUPERMARKET 4 MINS
- RESTAURANTS 4 MINS
- BARS 4 MINS
THINGS TO DO AND DISTANCES BY CAR:
- FIRE MOUNTAINS 25 MINS
- LA GERIA (WINE REGION) 10 MINS
- FAMARA BEACH AND VILLAGE 25 MINS
- TEGUISE MARKET AND CASTLE 20 MINS
- ARRECIFE 15 MINS
- AIRPORT 10 MINS
- CESAR MANRIQUES HOUSE 20 MINS
- PUERTO DEL CARMEN 8 MINS
- HARIA AND CESAR MANRIQUE MUSEUM 35 MINS
- OMAR SHERIFF HOUSE AND MUSEUM 25 MINS
- CAVES 30 MINS
- MIRADOR DEL RIO 40 MINS
- THE GOLFO 20 MINS
- PLAYA BLANCA (FERRY TO FUERTEVENTURA) 25 MINS
- ORZOLA (FERRY A LA GRACIOSA) 40 MINS
- CACTUS GARDEN 25 MINS
- COSTA TEGUISE GOLF 20 MINS
- PUERTO DEL CARMEN GOLF 5 MINS