- A few meters from the sea and a few minutes walk from the main white sand beaches of Costa Teguise along the pleasant promenade.
- Located in a private complex with incredible community pools and direct access to the Costa Teguise pedestrian promenade.
- Fully renovated pent house with a large private terrace and incredible panoramic views of the sea.
- Free WIFI, 55' Smart TV with Netflix, satellite TV with Spanish channels.
- If you stay more than 8 days in the Penthouse we will do a free cleaning and we will provide you with clean towels and sheets.
- Easy parking in front of the complex.
- The owners have the best and largest surf shop on the island, all our guests benefit from a 20% discount in the shop, where you will not only find surf items, but also sportswear, swimwear and accessories.
- Lanzarote enjoys good weather all year round, an excellent location for the winter sun; less than 2:30 flight hours from the peninsula.
THE USUAL BORING STUFF NOBODY READS!
- INSIDE: recently renovated Pent House, with two (2) bedrooms, the main one with a large private bathroom and a Queen Size bed (180 x 200 cm) where you can enable two (2) 90 cm single beds if you prefer, the second bedroom with double bed (150 x 200cm), a second bathroom, living room with Smart TV, a comfortable sofa-bed, full kitchen with all appliances (toaster, kettle, microwave, etc.). We supply bedding, towels, towels beach, shampoo, gel, paper napkins, kitchen paper, scouring pads, hand and kitchen soap, detergents for the washing machine, floor scrubbers, a bottle of water per guest, hair dryer, heater, iron with ironing board, clothes pegs and clothesline. We also do a free mid-stay clean if you stay more than 1 week.
- OUTSIDE: The Penthouse has a large private terrace with comfortable sun loungers and a dining table where you can enjoy incredible panoramic views of the complex and the sea while relaxing. The quiet front line complex in which the apartment is located has direct access through a secure gate to the beautiful promenade, from there it is about 1 km to the nearest sandy beach 'Playa Bastian'. In the complex there is a large 35m long swimming pool ideal for swimming, a separate children's pool both surrounded by sun loungers and a pleasant pool bar offering drinks and delicious homemade food.
Costa Teguise is only 15 minutes from the airport and all local services are within walking distance, including a supermarket, various good restaurants, shops and sports facilities. In the city centre, 'Pueblo Marinero' has lots of restaurants, pubs with live music, shops and on Friday nights there is a market where local producers sell their products.
Costa Teguise is a great sports destination. Whether it's diving, windsurfing, surfing, cycling or walking tours, there is something for everyone! Being in the centre of the island, all tourist attractions are close by.
Lanzarote enjoys a good climate all year round, it’s an excellent location for winter sun, and just a 4-hour flight from the UK and Northern Europe. The most famous local attraction is the Timanfaya National Park, where you can see the most amazing volcanic lunar landscape. There are many other attractions not to be missed, such as the Jameos del Agua caves, Los Verdes cave, Mirador del Río, El Golfo, Teguise Sunday market, César Manrique's house, Jardin de Cactus and the region of La Geria winery.
There are countless magnificent white sand beaches, as well as the famous black sand beach at El Golfo. The island is ideal for water sports such as surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, diving, snorkelling, fishing, boating and swimming, as well as golf. The island is famous for triathlons, particularly for its international ironman event. The island is a cyclist's paradise for both road and off-road enthusiasts. There are fantastic sports facilities all over the island.
Lanzarote is one of the cheapest places to rent a car as they do not charge any deposit and full insurance is included in their rates, they have offices at the airport where cars can be picked up and dropped off, just book online.
The islands of La Graciosa and Fuerteventura are less than 30 minutes by ferry and therefore make for a great day trip.
We are a family run business and we are passionate about the island and our activities. We can offer help or advice in the following: hiking, walking, surfing, kayaking, windsurfing, wing foiling, paddle tennis and Crossfit.
- SUPERMARKET 2 MINS
- RESTAURANTS 2 MINS
- BARS 2 MINS
THINGS TO DO AND DISTANCES BY CAR:
- FIRE MOUNTAINS 45 MINS
- LA GERIA (WINE REGION) 30 MINS
- FAMARA BEACH AND VILLAGE 25 MINS
- TEGUISE MARKET AND CASTLE 20 MINS
- ARRECIFE 10 MINS
- AIRPORT 15 MINS
- CESAR MANRIQUES HOUSE 20 MINS
- PUERTO DEL CARMEN 25 MINS
- HARIA AND CESAR MANRIQUE MUSEUM 35 MINS
- OMAR SHERIFF HOUSE AND MUSEUM 30 MINS
- CAVES 30 MINS
- MIRADOR DEL RIO 35 MINS
- EL GOLFO 40 MINS
- PLAYA BLANCA (FERRY TO FUERTEVENTURA) 40 MINS
- ORZOLA (FERRY A LA GRACIOSA) 35 MINS
- CACTUS GARDEN 20 MINS
- COSTA TEGUISE GOLF 7 MINS
- PUERTO DEL CARMEN GOLF 30 MINS