- Just 50 meters from the sea and 4 minutes from the incredible natural rock pools of Charco del Palo.
- Small and quiet private complex with only 9 bungalows with communal pool, sun loungers and outdoor furniture surrounded by gardens.
- Free WIFI, 49 "Smart TV with free Netflix, satellite TV with Spanish, English and German channels.
- If you stay more than 8 days in the bungalow we will do a free mid stay clean with clean sheets and towels.
- The owners have the best and largest surf shop on the island, all our guests benefit from a 20% discount in the shop.
THE USUAL BORING STUFF NOBODY READS!
- INSIDE: Luxurious one (1) bedroom Bungalow with a Queen Size bed (180 x 200 cm), bathroom with walk in shower, dining area, living room with sofa and a large air-conditioning unit which cools the whole house, it also works as a heater for the odd cool winter night. There is a second living room with TV, fully fitted kitchen with all appliances (toaster, kettle, microwave, oven, hob, washing machine, dishwasher etc.). Bed linen, towels, beach towels, shampoo, body wash, paper napkins, kitchen paper, scourers, hand and kitchen soap, detergents for the washing machine and dishwasher, floor scrubbers, a bottle of water per guest, hair dryer, heater, iron with ironing board, clothes horse and pegs. We also do a free mid clean if you stay more than 1 week.
- OUTSIDE: The bungalow shares a big outside terrace with comfortable sun loungers to sunbathe and a table with two chairs where you can have breakfast, eat lunch or eat dinner outside, which you can do everyday. The terrace has a pergola for if it is too hot and an umbrella that you can move around to where you want it by the sun loungers.
CHARCO DEL PALO TOWN
Charco del Palo is a small unspoilt, nudist village located right on the seashore. There are two natural rock pools with one at each end of the village with white sand. There is access by steps to get to the pools and a lot of sunbathing areas surrounded by natural stones.
These natural pools are tidal, so fill up daily with fresh, clean water at high tide. The duplex is located less than a few minutes’ walk from one of these natural pools. There is a third bathing area in the cove located between the two natural pools where you can swim in the open sea via a stainless-steel step ladder. It is also common to see groups of divers enjoying this magnificent area and crystal clear waters.
Charco del Palo, the first official naturist town in the Canary Islands was born in the 70s. While nudism is widely practiced in the whole village, naked access to restaurants and supermarkets is not allowed.
Lanzarote enjoys a good climate all year round, it’s an excellent location for winter sun and just a 4 hour flight from the UK and Northern Europe. The most famous local attraction is the Timanfaya National Park, where you can see the most amazing volcanic lunar landscape. There are many other attractions not to be missed, such as the Jameos del Agua caves, Los Verdes cave, Mirador del Río, El Golfo, Teguise Sunday market, César Manrique's house, Jardin de Cactus and the wine region and winery La Geria.
There are countless magnificent white sand beaches, as well as the famous black sand beach at El Golfo. The island is ideal for water sports such as surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, diving, snorkelling, fishing, boating, swimming, as well as golf. The island is famous for triathlons, particularly for its international ironman event. The island is a cyclist's paradise for both road and off-road enthusiasts. There are fantastic sports facilities all over the island.
There are many car rental companies on the island and Lanzarote is one of the cheapest places in the world to rent a car. It usually costs around 120 euros per week to rent a car. A deposit is not required and full insurance is included in their rates. There are offices at the airport where cars can be picked up and dropped off and it is easy to book online.
The islands of La Graciosa and Fuerteventura are less than 30 minutes by ferry and therefore make for a great day trip, if you fancy island hopping!
We are a family run business and we are passionate about the island and our activities. We can offer help or advice in the following: hiking, walking, surfing, kayaking, windsurfing, wing foiling, paddle tennis and Crossfit.
- SUPERMARKET 2 MINS – the local supermarket is just up the road, but they are struggling to survive in the present climate and are thinking of closing, so if you can support them it would be great.
- RESTAURANTS 2 MINS
- BARS 2 MINS
THINGS TO DO AND DISTANCES BY CAR:
- ARRIETA 10 MINS
- FIRE MOUNTAINS 50 MINS
- LA GERIA (WINE REGION) 35 MINS
- BEACH AND VILLAGE OF FAMARA 30 MINS
- TEGUISE MARKET AND CASTLE 20 MINS
- ARRECIFE 25 MINS
- AIRPORT 25 MINS
- CESAR MANRIQUES HOUSE 20 MINS
- PUERTO DEL CARMEN 30 MINS
- HARIA AND CESAR MANRIQUE MUSEUM 35 MINS
- OMAR SHERIFF HOUSE AND MUSEUM 20 MINS
- CAVES 35 MINS
- MIRADOR DEL RIO 20 MINS
- EL GOLFO 50 MINS
- PLAYA BLANCA (FERRY TO FUERTEVENTURA) 25 MINS
- ORZOLA (FERRY A LA GRACIOSA) 40 MINS
- CACTUS GARDEN 8 MINS
- COSTA TEGUISE GOLF 30 MINS
- PUERTO DEL CARMEN GOLF 30 MINS