- Just 100 meters from the sea and 3 minutes from the incredible natural pools of Charco del Palo.
- Central location with everything you need in the cosy nudist village.
- Small and quiet private complex with only 9 bungalows and a communal heated pool , sun loungers and outdoor furniture surrounded by gardens.
- The bungalow has a private terrace where it guarantees sun for most of the day and a second indoor terrace perfect for those sunny winter days.
- Free WIFI, 49 'Smart TV with free Netflix, satellite TV with Spanish, English and German channels.
- Small safe box inside the bungalow.
- If you stay more than 8 days in the bungalow we will do a free mid clean where we will provide you with clean sheets and towels.
- Easy parking in front of the urbanization.
- The owners have the best and largest surf shop on the island, all our guests benefit from a 20% discount in the shop where you will also find swim suits, clothes, sport clothes and accessories.
- Lanzarote enjoys a good climate throughout the year, an excellent location for the winter sun; just 2:30 hours flight from the peninsula.
THE USUAL BORING STUFF NOBODY READS!
- INSIDE: Bungalow with two (2) bedrooms, one with a Queen Size bed (180 x 200 cm) where you can enable two (2) 90 cm single beds if you prefer, it is oriented towards the interior of the complex, the other bedroom has a double bed (150 x 200), bathroom, kitchen, dining room with all the comforts, living room with sofa and TV, full kitchen with all appliances (toaster, kettle, microwave, etc.). bed towels, beach towels, shampoo, gel, paper napkins, kitchen paper, scourers, hand and kitchen soap, detergents for the washing machine and dishwasher, floor scrubbers, a bottle of water per guest, hair dryer, heater, iron with ironing board, clothespin and clothesline.
- OUTSIDE: The bungalow has two (2) terraces, one at the front (uncovered) perfect for sunbathing or eating outdoors and another on the side (covered) with a living and dining area with incredible panoramic views of the pool and the gardens of the complex.
CHARCO DEL PALO TOWN
Charco del Palo is a small unspoilt nudist village located right on the seashore. There are two natural rock pools one at each end of the village with white sand, there are access steps to get to the pools, there are lots of sunbathing areas surrounded by natural stones.
These natural pools are tidal which fill up daily with fresh, clean water at high tide. The duplex is located less than a few minutes’ walk from one of these natural pools. There is a third bathing area in the cove located between the two natural pools where you can swim in the open sea via a stainless steel step ladder used for getting into the sea, it is also common to see groups of divers enjoying this magnificent area and crystal clear waters.
Charco del Palo, the first official naturist town in the Canary Islands was born in the 70s. Nudism is widely practiced in the whole village, naked access to restaurants and supermarkets is not allowed.
Lanzarote enjoys a good climate all year round, it’s an excellent location for winter sun, and just a 4-hour flight from the UK and Northern Europe. The most famous local attraction is the Timanfaya National Park, where you can see the most amazing volcanic lunar landscape. There are many other attractions not to be missed, such as the Jameos del Agua caves, Los Verdes cave, Mirador del Río, El Golfo, Teguise Sunday market, César Manrique's house, Jardin de Cactus and the region of La Geria winery.
There are countless magnificent white sand beaches, as well as the famous black sand beach at El Golfo. The island is ideal for water sports such as surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, diving, snorkelling, fishing, boating and swimming, as well as golf. The island is famous for triathlons, particularly for its international ironman event. The island is a cyclist's paradise for both road and off-road enthusiasts. There are fantastic sports facilities all over the island.
There are many car rental companies on the island and Lanzarote is one of the cheapest places in the world to rent a car. It usually costs around 130 euros per week to rent a car. A deposit is not required and full insurance is included in their rates. There are offices at the airport where cars can be picked up and dropped off, and it is easy to book online.
The islands of La Graciosa and Fuerteventura are less than 30 minutes by ferry and therefore make for a great day trip.
We are a small family run business and we are passionate about the island and our activities. We can offer help or advice in the following: hiking, walking, surfing, kayaking, windsurfing, wing foiling, paddle tennis and Crossfit.
- SUPERMARKET 2 MINS - the local supermarket is just up the road, they are struggling to survive in the present climate and are thinking of closing, if you can support them it would be great.
- RESTAURANTS 2 MINS
- BARS 2 MINS
THINGS TO DO AND DISTANCES BY CAR:
- ARRIETA 10 MINS
- FIRE MOUNTAINS 50 MINS
- LA GERIA (WINE REGION) 35 MINS
- BEACH AND VILLAGE OF FAMARA 30 MINS
- TEGUISE MARKET AND CASTLE 20 MINS
- ARRECIFE 25 MINS
- AIRPORT 25 MINS
- CESAR MANRIQUES HOUSE 20 MINS
- PUERTO DEL CARMEN 30 MINS
- HARIA AND CESAR MANRIQUE MUSEUM 10 MINS
- OMAR SHERIFF HOUSE AND MUSEUM 20 MINS
- CAVES 15 MINS
- MIRADOR DEL RIO 20 MINS
- EL GOLFO 50 MINS
- PLAYA BLANCA (FERRY TO FUERTEVENTURA) 45 MINS
- ORZOLA (FERRY A LA GRACIOSA) 15 MINS
- CACTUS GARDEN 8 MINS
- COSTA TEGUISE GOLF 15 MINS
- PUERTO DEL CARMEN GOLF 30 MINS