- Just 200 meters from the sea, 4 minutes from the promenade
- Incredible community pools in the cosy complex of Playa Roca.
- Completely renovated studio with private terrace and incredible views of the complex.
- Free WIFI, 49” Smart TV with free Netflix, satellite TV with Spanish, English and German channels.
- If you stay more than 8 days in the studio, we will do a free mid-stay clean where we provide you with clean towels and sheets.
- Easy parking in front of the complex.
- Our other business is a surf shop and it happens to be the biggest and best surf shop on the island; all our guests benefit from a 20% discount in the shop.
- Lanzarote enjoys a good climate throughout the year, an excellent location for the winter sun; just 2.5 hours flight from the peninsula.
THE USUAL BORING STUFF NOBODY READS!
- INSIDE: Recently renovated studio, with double bed (150 x 200 cm), spacious and comfortable bathroom, living room with Smart TV, a comfortable sofa, full kitchen with all appliances (toaster, kettle, microwave, etc.), We supply bed linen, towels, beach towels, shampoo, gel, paper napkins, kitchen paper, hand and kitchen soap, detergents for the washing machine and dishwasher, floor scrubbers, a bottle of water per guest, dryer of hair, heater, iron with ironing board, clothespin and clothesline. We also do a free mid-stay clean if you stay more than 1 week.
- OUTSIDE: The studio has a large private terrace with sun loungers and a small outdoor dining area. The quiet front line complex in which the apartment is located has direct access through a secure gate to the beautiful promenade, from there the nearest sandy beach "Playa Bastian" is 1km away. In the complex there is a large 35m long swimming pool ideal for swimming, a separate children's pool both surrounded by sun loungers and a pleasant pool bar offering drinks and delicious homemade food.
Costa Teguise is only 15 minutes from the airport and all local services are within walking distance, including the supermarket, various good restaurants, shops and sports facilities. In the city centre, "Pueblo Marinero" has many restaurants, pubs with live music, shops and on Friday nights there is a market where local producers sell their products.
Costa Teguise is a great sports destination. Whether it's diving, windsurfing, surfing, cycling or walking tours, there is something for everyone! Being in the centre of the island, all tourist attractions are close by.
Lanzarote enjoys a good climate all year round, it’s an excellent location for winter sun, and just a 4-hour flight from the UK and Northern Europe. The most famous local attraction is the Timanfaya National Park, where you can see the most amazing volcanic lunar landscape. There are many other attractions not to be missed, such as the Jameos del Agua caves, Los Verdes cave, Mirador del Río, El Golfo, Teguise Sunday market, César Manrique's house, Jardin de Cactus and the region of La Geria winery.
There are countless magnificent white sand beaches, as well as the famous black sand beach at El Golfo. The island is ideal for water sports such as surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, diving, snorkelling, fishing, boating and swimming, as well as golf. The island is famous for triathlons, particularly for its international ironman event. The island is a cyclist's paradise for both road and off-road enthusiasts. There are fantastic sports facilities all over the island.
There are many car rental companies on the island and Lanzarote is one of the cheapest places in the world to rent a car. It usually costs around 130 euros per week to rent a car. A deposit is not required and full insurance is included in their rates. There are offices at the airport where cars can be picked up and dropped off, and it is easy to book online.
The islands of La Graciosa and Fuerteventura are less than 30 minutes by ferry and therefore make for a great day trip.
We are a family run business and we are passionate about the island and our activities. We can offer help or advice in the following: hiking, walking, surfing, kayaking, windsurfing, wing foiling, paddle tennis and Crossfit.
- SUPERMARKET 2 MINS
- RESTAURANTS 2 MINS
- BARS 2 MINS
THINGS TO DO AND DISTANCES BY CAR:
- FIRE MOUNTAINS 45 MINS
- LA GERIA (WINE REGION) 30 MINS
- FAMARA BEACH AND VILLAGE 25 MINS
- TEGUISE MARKET AND CASTLE 20 MINS
- ARRECIFE 10 MINS
- AIRPORT 15 MINS
- CESAR MANRIQUES HOUSE 20 MINS
- PUERTO DEL CARMEN 25 MINS
- HARIA AND CESAR MANRIQUE MUSEUM 35 MINS
- OMAR SHERIFF HOUSE AND MUSEUM 30 MINS
- CAVES 30 MINS
- MIRADOR DEL RIO 35 MINS
- EL GOLFO 40 MINS
- PLAYA BLANCA (FERRY TO FUERTEVENTURA) 40 MINS
- ORZOLA (FERRY A LA GRACIOSA) 35 MINS
- CACTUS GARDEN 20 MINS
- COSTA TEGUISE GOLF 7 MINS
- PUERTO DEL CARMEN GOLF 30 MINS