THE INTERESTING STUFF:
- Just 50 metres from the sea and 3 minutes from incredible private coves of the town.
- Wake up to the sound of the ocean!
- Completely renovated bungalow with an incredible roof terrace and private terrace with panoramic views of Costa Teguise.
- Located in a quiet village called Los Ancones, off the beaten track at the end of Costa Teguise which has everything you need.
- Free fibre optic WIFI, smart TV, Netflix, satellite TV with Spanish, English and German channels.
- Lanzarote enjoys year-round good weather, great winter sun location being only 4 hours flight from the UK and northern Europe.
- Away from the mass tourism but close enough to Costa Teguise for restaurants supermarkets etc.
- We own the biggest and best surf shop on the island, all our guests benefit from a 20% discount at the shop. (El Cruce Surf Shop in San Bartolome)
- Easy parking in front of bungalow.
THE USUAL BORING STUFF NOBODY READS!
- INSIDE: Recently renovated bungalow with two (2) bedrooms, the main one with a king size bed (180 x 200 cm) and an en suite luxurious private bathroom, the second with a double bed (150 x 200 cm) and a second very spacious and comfortable luxurious bathroom. There is also a living room with a Smart TV, a big comfortable sofa, a dining room and a full kitchen with all appliances (toaster, kettle, microwave, etc.). We supply bed linen, towels, beach towels, shampoo, body wash, paper napkins, kitchen paper, scouring pads, hand and kitchen soap, detergents for the washing machine and dishwasher, floor scrubbers, a bottle of water per guest, hair dryer, heater, iron with ironing board, washing pegs and clothesline. We also do a free half cleaning if you stay more than 1 week. We can also provide baby cots, highchairs or heater for the occasional winter night although we don’t think you’ll need it!
- OUTSIDE: The bungalow has a private terrace in front with a bar table and two high stools to eat with incredible panoramic sea views. On the roof top is the newly renovated terrace of the house, with a hose, two huge comfortable sun loungers with a big umbrella where you can also enjoy incredible panoramic sea views and the town of Costa Teguise. There is also a washing machine in the washing room on the terrace together with an ironing board and iron.
LOS ANCONES (COSTA TEGUISE)
At the top of a small hill, 1.2 km down a scenic dirt road, Playa Los Charcos (2km away) is a sheltered bay ideal for swimming.
Costa Teguise is a great sports destination. Whether it is scuba diving, wind surfing, surfing or excursions on bike or foot, there is something for everyone! As it is located more or less in the centre of the island all the tourist attractions are close by.
Lanzarote enjoys a good climate all year round, it’s an excellent location for winter sun, and just a 4-hour flight from the UK and northern Europe. The most famous local attraction is the Timanfaya National Park, where you can see the most amazing volcanic lunar landscape. There are many other attractions not to be missed, such as the Jameos del Agua caves, Los Verdes cave, Mirador del Río, El Golfo, Teguise Sunday market, César Manrique's house, Jardin de Cactus and the region of La Geria winery.
There are countless magnificent white sand beaches, as well as the famous black sand beach at El Golfo. The island is ideal for water sports such as surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, diving, snorkelling, fishing, boating and swimming, as well as golf. The island is famous for triathlons, particularly for its international ironman event. The island is a cyclist's paradise for both road and off-road enthusiasts. There are fantastic sports facilities all over the island.
There are many car rental companies on the island and Lanzarote is one of the cheapest places in the world to rent a car. It usually costs around 130 euros per week to rent a car. A deposit is not required and full insurance is included in their rates. There are offices at the airport where cars can be picked up and dropped off, and it is easy to book online.
The islands of La Graciosa and Fuerteventura are less than 30 minutes by ferry and therefore make for a great day trip.
We are a family run business and we are passionate about the island and our interests; we can offer help with the following: hiking, walking, surfing, kayaking, windsurfing, wing foiling, padel tennis and Crossfit.
- SUPERMARKET 10 MINS
- RESTAURANTS 10 MINS
- BARS 10 MINS
THINGS TO DO AND DISTANCES BY CAR:
- FIRE MOUNTAINS 45 MINS
- LA GERIA (WINE REGION) 35 MINS
- FAMARA BEACH AND VILLAGE 25 MINS
- TEGUISE MARKET AND CASTLE 20 MINS
- ARRECIFE 20 MINS
- AIRPORT 20 MINS
- CESAR MANRIQUES HOUSE 20 MINS
- PUERTO DEL CARMEN 25 MINS
- HARIA AND CESAR MANRIQUE MUSEUM 35 MINS
- OMAR SHERIFF HOUSE AND MUSEUM 20 MINS
- CAVES 30 MINS
- MIRADOR DEL RIO 30 MINS
- EL GOLFO 40 MINS
- PLAYA BLANCA (FERRY TO FUERTEVENTURA) 40 MINS
- ORZOLA (FERRY A LA GRACIOSA) 40 MINS
- CACTUS GARDEN 20 MINS
- COSTA TEGUISE GOLF 7 MINS
- PUERTO DEL CARMEN GOLF 30 MINS