Sea-front apartment in La Santa, overlooking the town square and church. Only 20 meters from the sea with amazing panoramic sea views from the communal roof terrace.
THE INTERESTING STUFF:
- Seafront, 20 metres from sea.
- Enjoy the sunsets and panoramic sea views from the communal roof terrace with BBQ, dining and sunbathing facilities.
- In front of the apartment is the best surf wave in Europe “El Quemao.”
- Located in the centre of a quaint local village with everything you need.
- Free fibre optic WIFI, satellite TV with Spanish, English and German channels.
- Club La Santa sports centre is just 20 minutes’ walk away.
- We own the biggest and best surf shop on the island, all our guests benefit from a 20% discount at the shop. (El Cruce Surf Shop in San Bartolome)
- Easy parking in front of apartment.
- Lanzarote enjoys year-round good weather, great winter sun location being only a 4 hours flight from the UK and northern Europe.
THE USUAL BORING STUFF NOBODY READS!
- INSIDE: One bedroom apartment with double bed, sofa bed in living room area, bathroom with a walk in shower, kitchen/dining area with toaster, kettle, microwave, hob, etc, and all the facilities you may need. We provide all bathroom towels, beach towels, water bottles, toilet paper, mop, broom, hair dryer, body wash, shampoo, paper napkins, kitchen paper, scouring pads, soap, etc. We can also provide baby cots, highchairs or heater for the occasional winter night although we don’t think you’ll need it!
- OUTSIDE: The apartment has views to the town square and church and is only a few steps away from the promenade pathway. It has a communal chill-out roof terrace shared with 3 other apartments where you’ll find sun beds, dining table and chairs, BBQ and a seating area, there is an outside shower for when you need to cool down! There is also a washing machine, washing line and dryer on the terrace together with an ironing board and iron and a small first aid kit.
LA SANTA VILLAGE
La Santa is a fishing village on the north coast of Lanzarote. The village is home to the famous Club La Santa sporting complex, which organizes and hosts sporting events all year round including triathlon, running and cycling. La Santa has approximately 20 restaurants so there's plenty to choose from, with everything from local fish to Italian, Chinese and French. La Santa is a world-famous surfing destination, and “El Quemao" wave is widely considered the best wave in Europe. You also get perfect views of the other waves in La Santa, the left, the centre and the point (morro negro). La Santa's harbour is right in front of the apartment and is used as a swimming pool. Local fisherman also use the port and most of the fish caught goes to the local restaurants. There is also a safe, secluded beach 400 metres up the road, just before Club La Santa. It is perfect for windsurfing, kayaking and swimming. The village also has a great cycle shop, surf school, a good supermarket and bars.
Lanzarote enjoys a good climate all year round, it’s an excellent location for winter sun, and just a 4-hour flight from the UK and Northern Europe. The most famous local attraction is the Timanfaya National Park, where you can see the most amazing volcanic lunar landscape. There are many other attractions not to be missed, such as the Jameos del Agua caves, Los Verdes cave, Mirador del Río, El Golfo, Teguise Sunday market, César Manrique's house, Jardin de Cactus and the region of La Geria winery.
There are countless magnificent white sand beaches, as well as the famous black sand beach at El Golfo. The island is ideal for water sports such as surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, diving, snorkelling, fishing, boating and swimming, as well as golf. The island is famous for triathlons, particularly for its international ironman event. The island is a cyclist's paradise for both road and off-road enthusiasts. There are fantastic sports facilities all over the island.
There are many car rental companies on the island and Lanzarote is one of the cheapest places in the world to rent a car. It usually costs around 130 euros per week to rent a car. A deposit is not required and full insurance is included in their rates. There are offices at the airport where cars can be picked up and dropped off, and it is easy to book online.
The islands of La Graciosa and Fuerteventura are less than 30 minutes by ferry and therefore make for a great day trip.
We are a family run business and we are passionate about the island and our interests, we can offer help with the following: hiking, walking, surfing, kayaking, windsurfing, wing foiling, padel tennis and Crossfit.
DISTANCES ON FOOT:
- SURF, STEP OUT OF THE DOOR!
- SUPERMARKET 2MINS
- RESTAURANTS 2 MINS
- CYCLE SHOPS 2 MINS
- OSTEOPATH/CHIROPRACTOR/MASSAGE FOR YOUR SPORTS INJURIES 2 MINS
- BARS 2 MINS
- CLUB LA SANTA 20 MINS
THINGS TO DO DISTANCES BY CAR:
- FIRE MOUNTAINS 15 MINS
- LA GERIA (WINE GROWING REGION) 15 MINS
- FAMARA BEACH AND VILLAGE 10 MINS
- TEGUISE MARKET AND CASTLE 20 MINS
- ARRECIFE 25 MINS
- AIRPORT 25 MINS
- CESAR MANRIQUE HOUSE 20 MINS
- PUERTO DEL CARMEN 20 MINS
- HARIA AND CESAR MANRIQUE MUSEUM 35 MINS
- OMAR SHERRIF´S HOUSE AND MUSEUM 20 MINS
- CAVES 35 MINS
- MIRADOR DEL RIO 40 MINS
- EL GOLFO 30 MINS
- PLAYA BLANCA (FERRY TO FUERTEVENTURA) 40 MINS
- ORZOLA (FERRY TO LA GRACIOSA) 40 MINS
- CACTUS GARDEN 30 MINS