- Recently renovated, stylish, modern apartment with an excellent location in the centre of Puerto del Carmen.
- 3-minute walk to supermarkets, bars, restaurants and everything you may need.
- Comfortable south-facing balcony where you can enjoy a nice cold drink.
- Free WIFI, satellite TV with channels in Spanish and English.
- Easy parking near the apartment.
- It is across the road from the shopping centre which also has an open cinema.
- Lanzarote enjoys good weather throughout the year, an excellent location for the winter sun; just 2.5 hours flight from the peninsula.
THE USUAL BORING STUFF NOBODY READS!
- INSIDE: The apartment has two (2) bedrooms, the main one with a private bathroom and the other double bedroom with a separate bathroom. Comfortable living room-kitchen area with all the appliances (toaster, oven, kettle, microwave, etc.), We supply bedding, towels, beach towels, shampoo, gel, paper napkins, kitchen paper, scouring pads, hand and kitchen soap, detergents for the washing machine and the dishwasher, scrubbers, a bottle of water per guest, hair dryer, heater, iron with ironing board, clothes peg and clothesline.
- OUTSIDE: The large balcony has a small sofa and an outdoor dining area and an awning that you can use if the sun is too strong. Just below the apartment is the most authentic Irish live music bar on the island, the 'Craic n Ceol', this famous Irish bar is known to thousands of people who have enjoyed its hospitality for the last 20 years. For this reason, the apartment is not suitable for those who want to go to bed early or for families with young children, as the music from the bar can be heard until 1:00 am when it closes. Ryan, the owner of the bar, is happy to offer special rates to guests of the apartment.
- SERVICES: If you stay more than 8 days in the studio, we will do a free mid-stay clean and provide you with clean towels and sheets.
Puerto del Carmen
Puerto del Carmen has so much to offer including sports facilities, incredible beaches, varied shops, hiking trails, bike paths, bars and restaurants. The variety of activities in this town is one of the most complete on the island. There is no need to rent a car unless you want to tour the island.
Lanzarote enjoys a good climate all year round, it’s an excellent location for winter sun, and just a 4-hour flight from the UK and Northern Europe. The most famous local attraction is the Timanfaya National Park, where you can see the most amazing volcanic lunar landscape. There are many other attractions not to be missed, such as the Jameos del Agua caves, Los Verdes cave, Mirador del Río, El Golfo, Teguise Sunday market, César Manrique's house, Jardin de Cactus and the region of La Geria winery.
There are countless magnificent white sand beaches, as well as the famous black sand beach at El Golfo. The island is ideal for water sports such as surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, diving, snorkelling, fishing, boating and swimming, as well as golf. The island is famous for triathlons, particularly for its international ironman event. The island is a cyclist's paradise for both road and off-road enthusiasts. There are fantastic sports facilities all over the island.
There are many car rental companies on the island and Lanzarote is one of the cheapest places in the world to rent a car. It usually costs around 130 euros per week to rent a car. A deposit is not required and full insurance is included in their rates. There are offices at the airport where cars can be picked up and dropped off, and it is easy to book online.
The islands of La Graciosa and Fuerteventura are less than 30 minutes by ferry and therefore make for a great day trip.
We are a family run business and we are passionate about the island and our activities. We can offer help or advice in the following: hiking, walking, surfing, kayaking, windsurfing, wing foiling, paddle tennis and Crossfit. We have the best and largest surf shop on the island; all our guests benefit from a 20% discount in the shop.
- SUPERMARKET 4 MINS
- RESTAURANTS 4 MINS
- BARS 4 MINS
THINGS TO DO AND DISTANCES BY CAR:
- FIRE MOUNTAINS 25 MINS
- LA GERIA (WINE REGION) 10 MINS
- FAMARA BEACH AND VILLAGE 25 MINS
- TEGUISE MARKET AND CASTLE 20 MINS
- ARRECIFE 15 MINS
- AIRPORT 10 MINS
- CESAR MANRIQUES HOUSE 20 MINS
- PUERTO DEL CARMEN 8 MINS
- HARIA AND CESAR MANRIQUE MUSEUM 35 MINS
- OMAR SHERIFF HOUSE AND MUSEUM 25 MINS
- CAVES 30 MINS
- MIRADOR DEL RIO 40 MINS
- EL GOLFO 20 MINS
- PLAYA BLANCA (FERRY TO FUERTEVENTURA) 25 MINS
- ORZOLA (FERRY A LA GRACIOSA) 40 MINS
- CACTUS GARDEN 25 MINS
- COSTA TEGUISE GOLF 20 MINS
- PUERTO DEL CARMEN GOLF 5 MINS