- Bungalow with a private terrace surrounded by beautiful gardens and incredible panoramic views of the sea and the island of Fuerteventura.
- Incredibly quiet and tranquil area.
- Huge terrace with a barbecue, heated big pool, billiards, table football, table tennis and large-scale chess shared with the main villa.
- Free WIFI, 49 "Smart TV with free Netflix, satellite TV with Spanish, English and German channels.
- Easy parking behind the bungalow.
- The town of Tias has shops, restaurants, supermarkets all within a 5-minute walk.
- Lanzarote enjoys good weather throughout the year, an excellent location for the winter sun; just 2.5 hours flight from the peninsula.
- If you stay more than 8 days in the bungalow, we will do a free mid-stay clean and provide you with clean sheets and towels.
THE USUAL BORING STUFF NOBODY READS!
- INSIDE: Bungalow with two (2) bedrooms and two (2) bathrooms, the main one with a double bed (150 x 200 cm) and a bathroom next to it, the second with a private bathroom and two (2) single beds (90 x 200 cm), living room with Smart TV, a comfortable sofa, full kitchen with all appliances (toaster, oven, kettle, microwave, etc.), We supply bedding, towels, beach towels, shampoo, gel, paper napkins, kitchen paper, scouring pads, hand and kitchen soap, detergents for the washing machine and dishwasher, floor scrubbers, a bottle of water per guest, hair dryer, heater, iron with ironing board, clothes peg and clothesline.
- OUTSIDE: The bungalow has two large terraces: a private one with a dining area covered by a pergola and with sun loungers looking out at incredible panoramic views of the sea, the island and Fuerteventura island. The second terrace, which again has panoramic views, has a heated pool shared with the main villa, an extensive games area with pool table, table football, ping pong table and a large-scale chess area.
The town of Tías in Lanzarote was chosen as a place of retirement by the Nobel Prize winner for Literature, José Saramago, because of the two environments that can be enjoyed: sun and beach tourism, and the traditional peasant life around the vineyards.
Tías is a town that has shops, supermarkets, butchers, bakeries, grocers, restaurants, bars, hairdressers and everything else that you may need. Puerto del Carmen, which is only 5 minutes away by car, has stunning beaches and other amenities that you can enjoy.
Lanzarote enjoys a good climate all year round, it’s an excellent location for winter sun, and just a 4-hour flight from the UK and Northern Europe. The most famous local attraction is the Timanfaya National Park, where you can see the most amazing volcanic lunar landscape. There are many other attractions not to be missed, such as the Jameos del Agua caves, Los Verdes cave, Mirador del Río, El Golfo, Teguise Sunday market, César Manrique's house, Jardin de Cactus and the region of La Geria winery.
There are countless magnificent white sand beaches, as well as the famous black sand beach at El Golfo. The island is ideal for water sports such as surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, diving, snorkelling, fishing, boating and swimming, as well as golf. The island is famous for triathlons, particularly for its international ironman event. The island is a cyclist's paradise for both road and off-road enthusiasts. There are fantastic sports facilities all over the island.
There are many car rental companies on the island and Lanzarote is one of the cheapest places in the world to rent a car. It usually costs around 130 euros per week to rent a car. A deposit is not required and full insurance is included in their rates. There are offices at the airport where cars can be picked up and dropped off, and it is easy to book online.
The islands of La Graciosa and Fuerteventura are less than 30 minutes by ferry and therefore make for a great day trip.
We are a family run business; we are passionate about the island and our activities. We can offer help or advice regarding the following: hiking, walking, surfing, kayaking, windsurfing, wing foiling, paddle tennis and Crossfit. We have the best and largest surf shop on the island; all our guests benefit from a 20% discount in the shop.
- SUPERMARKET 5 MINS
- RESTAURANTS 5 MINS
- BARS 5 MINS
THINGS TO DO AND DISTANCES BY CAR:
- FIRE MOUNTAINS 25 MINS
- LA GERIA (WINE REGION) 10 MINS
- FAMARA BEACH AND VILLAGE 25 MINS
- TEGUISE MARKET AND CASTLE 20 MINS
- ARRECIFE 15 MINS
- AIRPORT 10 MINS
- CESAR MANRIQUES HOUSE 20 MINS
- PUERTO DEL CARMEN 5 MINS
- HARIA AND CESAR MANRIQUE MUSEUM 35 MINS
- OMAR SHERIFF HOUSE AND MUSEUM 25 MINS