- Just 80 meters from the sea and a 3 minute walk from the incredible natural rock pools of Charco del Palo.
- Central location with everything you need in the quaint nudist village of Charco del Palo.
- The bungalow has a big private terrace with outside dining area and BBQ.
- The bungalow has a roof terrace with incredible panoramic sea views.
- Free WIFI, 32” Smart TV with free Netflix, satellite TV with Spanish, English and German channels.
- Small safe box inside the bungalow.
- If you stay more than 8 days in the bungalow, we will do a free mid-stay clean with clean sheets and towels.
- Easy parking in front of the complex.
- Our other business is a surf shop and it happens to be the biggest and best surf shop on the island, all our guests benefit from a 20% discount in the shop.
- Lanzarote enjoys a good climate throughout the year, an excellent location for the winter sun; just a 4 hour flight from northern Europe.
THE USUAL BORING STUFF NOBODY READS!
- INSIDE: Bungalow with one (1) bedroom with a King Size bed (180 x 200 cm), bathroom with walk in shower, two dining areas: one outside on the terrace and one at the American bar which separates the kitchen from the living area; living room with sofa, fully fitted kitchen with all appliances (toaster, kettle, microwave, oven, hob, washing machine etc.) We supply bedding, towels, beach towels, shampoo, body wash, paper napkins, paper kitchen, scouring pads, hand and kitchen soap, detergents for the washing machine, a bottle of water per guest, hair dryer, heater, iron with ironing board, clothespin and clothesline. We also do a free mid-stay clean if you stay more than 1 week.
- OUTSIDE: The bungalow is surrounded by gardens and has a spacious terrace with a large outside eating area where you can eat breakfast, lunch or dinner outside. It has a BBQ area, a clothesline in a separate area for hanging clothes and comfortable sun beds. The terrace has access stairs to the roof terrace/solarium which has amazing panoramic sea views.
CHARCO DEL PALO VILLAGE
Charco del Palo is a small unspoilt, nudist village located right on the seashore. There are two natural rock pools with one at each end of the village with white sand. There is access by steps to get to the pools and there are a lot of sunbathing areas surrounded by natural stones.
These natural pools are tidal, so fill up daily with fresh, clean water at high tide. The duplex is located less than a few minutes’ walk from one of these natural pools. There is a third bathing area in the cove located between the two natural pools where you can swim in the open sea via a stainless-steel step ladder. It is also common to see groups of divers enjoying this magnificent area and crystal clear waters.
Charco del Palo, the first official naturist town in the Canary Islands was born in the 70s. While nudism is widely practiced in the whole village, naked access to restaurants and supermarkets is not allowed.
Lanzarote enjoys a good climate all year round, it’s an excellent location for winter sun, and just a 4-hour flight from the UK and northern Europe. The most famous local attraction is the Timanfaya National Park, where you can see the most amazing volcanic lunar landscape. There are many other attractions not to be missed, such as the Jameos del Agua caves, Los Verdes cave, Mirador del Río, El Golfo, Teguise Sunday market, César Manrique's house, Jardin de Cactus and the region of La Geria winery.
There are countless magnificent white sand beaches, as well as the famous black sand beach at El Golfo. The island is ideal for water sports such as surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, diving, snorkelling, fishing, boating and swimming, as well as golf. The island is famous for triathlons, particularly for its international ironman event. The island is a cyclist's paradise for both road and off-road enthusiasts. There are fantastic sports facilities all over the island.
There are many car rental companies on the island and Lanzarote is one of the cheapest places in the world to rent a car. It usually costs around 130 euros per week to rent a car. A deposit is not required and full insurance is included in their rates. There are offices at the airport where cars can be picked up and dropped off, and it is easy to book online.
The islands of La Graciosa and Fuerteventura are less than 30 minutes by ferry and therefore make for a great day trip.
We are a family run business and we are passionate about the island and our interests. We can offer help or advice on the following: hiking, walking, surfing, kayaking, windsurfing, wing foiling, paddle tennis and Crossfit.
- SUPERMARKET 2 MINS – the local supermarket is just up the road, but they are struggling to survive in the present climate and are thinking of closing, so if you can support them it would be great.
- RESTAURANTS 2 MINS
- BARS 2 MINS
THINGS TO DO AND DISTANCES BY CAR:
- ARRIETA 10 MINS
- FIRE MOUNTAINS 50 MINS
- LA GERIA (WINE REGION) 35 MINS
- BEACH AND VILLAGE OF FAMARA 30 MINS
- TEGUISE MARKET AND CASTLE 20 MINS
- ARRECIFE 25 MINS
- AIRPORT 25 MINS
- CESAR MANRIQUES HOUSE 20 MINS
- PUERTO DEL CARMEN 30 MINS
- HARIA AND CESAR MANRIQUE MUSEUM 35 MINS
- OMAR SHERIFF HOUSE AND MUSEUM 20 MINS
- CAVES 35 MINS
- MIRADOR DEL RIO 20 MINS
- EL GOLFO 50 MINS
- PLAYA BLANCA (FERRY TO FUERTEVENTURA) 25 MINS
- ORZOLA (FERRY A LA GRACIOSA) 40 MINS
- CACTUS GARDEN 8 MINS
- COSTA TEGUISE GOLF 30 MINS
- PUERTO DEL CARMEN GOLF 30 MINS